5 reasons why insurance companies decide in favour of us
|1.) Our agile methodology delivers finished solutions quickly: For consolidating your system landscape or replacing your old systems|
|2.) Significantly reduced development costs: Open reference architecture and implementation of the BiPRO standards|
|3.) With us your data is secure: 4 certified high-tech data centres in Germany|
|4.) Simple and intuitive: We develop portals that delight your customers, staff and brokers|
|5.) We can do Big Data: Lightning-fast analyses using QlikSense - now with Excel integration as well|
The insurance landscape in the process of change
Cost pressures and great demands to make business processes more flexible call for an increasing degree of automation in order to remain competitive.
In the insurance field in particular the market is increasingly putting its faith in digital channels. Customers are actively obtaining information via mobile devices and social media platforms, immediately comparing quotations online and communicating with insurance companies digitally both when entering into contracts and making claims.
The insurers, however, are often faced with heterogenous system landscapes and outdated host systems in their IT departments.
Such situations are not new territory for our experts, who are very well versed in the processes of insurance companies.
Our insurance business know-how
We provide leading insurers with advice in the following areas:
- IT strategy and business process optimisation
- Replacing old systems
- System integration and architecture
- Using agile development methods to manage and plan business-critical projects
- Bespoke software development, incl. test management
- User rights concepts and data protection
- Outsourcing and document management
- Web-based customer information systems for calculating premiums and concluding contacts online
- Insurance field sales systems and broker portals
- Digitalisation in the insurance sector: e-health and pay-as-you-drive solutions
- Utilisation and analysis of Big Data
- Digitalised data exchange to BiPRO standard
- Coordinating and running open-source projects