Supply Chain Management
The demands on companies in the supply chain are growing rapidly:
- Individual and fast changing customer requirements
- Strong global competition
- Maximum levy despite low margins
Whether in the area of industry 4.0 or information technology - companies must position themselves and adapt themselves to the market requirements.
Technologies and software can drive your business forward. However, our focus is also on the connection to your business processes and employees. Only a holistic approach brings the greatest benefit!
Our consultants, with their understanding of business processes, infomation technology and project management, are able to meet your expectations and know what is required in transport and logistics today and in the future. You and our experts can rely on their industry know-how acquired in practice.
Our consulting services support you in these areas:
- Optimize your business processes
- Increase your company productivity
- Optimization of technical processes (standardization, digitization and automation)
- Requirements analysis and system selection (IT sourcing)
- IT strategy
- Process and system integration
- Project Management