SAP® Interface Analysis
Analysis and protection of SAP® system interfaces
SAP® interfaces are often not considered when SAP® systems are protected. Therefore, they are unprotected and attractive targets for hackers.
Experience from our numerous SAP® security audits and penetration tests for SAP® systems shows repeatedly that, in almost every SAP® system checked, unprotected interfaces exist that could allow attackers direct access to your SAP® systems.
Using the SAST Interface Analyzer, you can find out exactly what these weak points of your SAP® interfaces are and address them.
Advantages of our SAP® interface analysis
- Central point of control
- Complete Cross-system evaluation and
- Creating an overview of your cross-system interfaces as a graphics or an ALV output
Benefits of our SAP® interface analysis
- Analysis of inbound and outbound RFC connections
- Analysis of inbound and outbound HTTP connections
- Analysis of database connections
- Analysis of trust relationships
- Evaluation of system traces
- Generation of corresponding RFC roles at your fingertips
If you also want to check and secure your SAP® interfaces and combat security risks, feel free to contact us.
SAST GRC Suite
Get more information about the SAST GRC Suite .
SAP® GRC Consulting
Get more information about our SAP® consulting services .